Welcome to my website. My name is Paul, and I’ve been teaching people to drive for 12 years. I am based in Tonbridge, and cover the surrounding areas which are generally within a 10 mile radius. PRISM Driver Training is an independent driving school which has been established for 10 years. Working as an independent driving instructor allows me to operate without the expensive overheads of a franchise, and so provide quality driving tuition at an economical price. The tuition vehicle is a Ford Fiesta, fitted with dual controls and air conditioning, you will find this a comfortable and manageable car to drive. The car is fitted with a manual gearbox, automatic driving lessons are not provided at present.
I welcome drivers of all abilities, from absolute beginners to drivers who have been driving for a few years, but maybe wish to brush up on their skills. Nervous beginners are especially welcome.
With so many Driving Schools around these days, choosing an instructor is made all the more difficult. A multitude of prices and offers makes the choice even harder. You will expect an instructor to be reliable and teach in a style and at a pace which suits you, but without a recommendation, you will need to trust your instincts when booking that first lesson. Here are some suggested questions to help you make the right choice.
Choose PRISM Driver Training for:
• Full 1hr, 1.5hr or 2hr lessons at a time to suit you and at competitive rates, no price increases during
• Flexible pick-up and drop-off points
• Patient and friendly instructor with 12 years experience, recommended by pupils both past and present
• Help with and advice on passing your theory test, with free books worth more than £20 for beginners
and free on-line theory test training. Take a free trial theory test using the link on the left.
• One-to-one tuition at a pace to suit you, designed to make you a safe driver
• No additional charges when taking your practical test